Worms in humans is a pathology of parasitic genesis, which is most often chronic and is accompanied by the involvement of various structures of the human body in the invasive process. Worms in the human body do not develop immediately after they enter through the so-called "entrance gate", but after a while, the duration of which depends solely on the type of pathogen.
An alternative to medicines in the fight against helminths are folk remedies that quickly get rid of worms. There is a misconception that parasites start only in unscrupulous people.
Statistics show that one in three children and one in ten adults are found to have parasites. Exhaustion and dizziness are external signs of a parasitic presence. Getting rid of them with the help of folk methods of treatment is a chance to return a healthy life.
How to remove worms?
The use of ethnic methods kills all helminths. At the same time, the bloodstream and other affected organs are cleansed. There are several options for the destruction of helminths.
- Bath on herbs is one of the most common and effective methods of dealing with helminths.
- Getting rid of with a special enema is no less effective.
- Garlic is great for fighting worms. It is taken orally or added to an enema mixture.
- Medicinal herbs effectively cope with worms in just a few hours.
- Tinctures based on walnuts or pomegranate will help you quickly get rid of helminths.
How to quickly deal with the problem?
Ethnic healers know two main ways to treat helminths at home, recognized as the most effective and fast-acting: a herbal bath and an enema with garlic.
Let's consider each of these methods in more detail.
- Special herbal bath.
- After the detection of eggs of worms, it is necessary to exclude sweet foods from the diet 2 days before the start of treatment.
- Make a decoction of medicinal herbs and straw. For the recipe you will need:
- 7 tablespoons of beans in pods;
- 4 tbsp. l. celandine;
- 3 art. thyme spoons;
- 2 tablespoons of comfrey;
- oat straw 4 tablespoons.
- Dilute the resulting composition in a bath of water. The infected must sit in it for at least 2 hours.
- The stay in the healing bath is completed by rubbing the hands, feet and back of the patient with honey.
- After the worms crawl out, attracted by the sweet smell, sprinkle the skin with flour. They cannot return to the human body.
- Remove helminths that appear from under the skin with a sponge.
Important!This composition is used mainly for the treatment of children. The baby's skin is thin enough for the worms to come to the surface.
- There is another healing herbal worm bath recipe.
- For a healing decoction you will need:
- 25 g fragrant mint leaves;
- 50 g of yellow root;
- 20 g of yellow gentian;
- 20 g of cumin seeds;
- 25 g walnut leaves;
- 50 g thyme creeping;
- 20 g of wormwood;
- 50 g of calamus root.
- Medicinal plants from the recipe are steamed and then poured into a bath of hot water.
- Similarly to the previous composition, an infected person takes the procedure for 2 hours, and then the body is sprinkled with flour.
- Appeared helminths are removed with a sponge.
- For a healing decoction you will need:
- Enema with garlic. This tool effectively rids the body of the accumulated waste of worms.
- For an enema you will need:
- Garlic - six cloves;
- Boiling water - 1 liter;
- 1 small spoonful of salt.
- Garlic is crushed in a crush or on a grater.
- The resulting garlic paste is added to salted water.
- The composition is boiled repeatedly for better absorption by the intestines.
- The liquid is decanted and cooled to room temperature.
- After the garlic enema is administered, the person squeezes the buttocks and remains in this position for a couple of minutes.
- After that, the infected person goes to the toilet.
- The procedure is repeated within a week.
- For an enema you will need:
Important!After an enema for the whole day, exclude dishes rich in fiber from the menu. This will speed up the absorption of garlic and prevent premature urge to visit the toilet.
Alternative medicine knows several means of getting rid of worms in the body. Onions, garlic, decoctions of wormwood, pumpkin seeds, and herbal infusions will effectively cope with helminths.
Several products are known to be used in nematode control. Garlic is recognized as one of the most effective in folk medicine.
- Roast the garlic cloves in the oven. Take 50 g of the resulting product inside, and apply the rest to the navel.
- Use an enema of warm water and garlic paste an hour before going to bed.
- Cut the garlic cloves and fix with a band-aid on the patient's heels. During the movement of the patient, beneficial substances are absorbed into the skin. Blood and lymph transport the garlic to the nematode habitats.
- Prepare the composition against helminths.
- Mix these foods:
- salted herring;
- egg yolk;
- Drink the resulting mixture in half a glass throughout the day.
- To treat children, mix milk with chopped garlic. This will enhance the effect and quickly get rid of nematodes.
Important!For adults, these ingredients of a healing cocktail are replaced with grated horseradish and sour milk.
Decoction of wormwood
It can take a week to prepare an effective wormwood tincture. Another way speeds up the process of creating a drug. Creating a decoction of wormwood does not take much time.
- Add 5 tablespoons of wormwood to a glass jar.
- Pour water into the container.
- Heat the composition for 20 minutes by placing a container of wormwood in a pot of water, arranging a water bath.
- Let the wormwood tea cool down. Take several times a day. Be sure to consume after meals.
An alternative method of preparing wormwood decoction is known.
- Fill the wormwood with boiling water.
- Insist in a dark place for half an hour.
- Apply after breakfast, lunch and dinner at least three times a day.
No less effective against parasites and pumpkin seeds. The patient is recommended to use them 100 pieces daily. Mix them with other useful elements. This is one of the most powerful ways. Within two days, the parasites will leave the human body, so at this time it is necessary to cleanse the body with enemas.
A few days before the start of recovery in this way, it is necessary to change the menu, excluding dairy and fatty products from it. The patient should eat potatoes, cereals, bread and vegetable soups.
- Recipe for a medicinal mixture of pumpkin seeds with honey.
- Pass pumpkin seeds through a meat grinder.
- Mix the resulting product with liquid honey.
- Apply on an empty stomach, and after half an hour do an enema or use a laxative. One dose of this remedy is enough.
- No less effective will be the composition with the addition of garlic.
- Roast the seeds without oil in a pan.
- Add to them 2 tbsp. l. honey and 4 cloves of garlic.
- The mixture is ready for use after 12 hours.
- Recipe for an effective remedy based on milk and pumpkin seeds.
- Place 200 g of seeds in a coffee grinder to grind.
- Mix with warm milk.
- Drink the mixture with plenty of liquid.
Important!The seeds are non-toxic and do not pose any harm to human health. They contain the strongest poison against parasites - cucurbitin, which is not dangerous to humans.
Alcohol is also an effective remedy against worms in the body. You will need to dilute four tablespoons of cognac with tea and take it strictly at 2 am. Both components should be in a 1: 1 ratio.
During sleep, the parasites unhook from the walls of the internal organs, but now they will not be able to attach back due to alcohol. After 30 minutes, the patient drinks a laxative.
In addition to garlic, there is another useful vegetable that relieves a person from helminths. There are several ways to use this medicinal ingredient.
- Peel a large onion. Soak it in a container of warm boiled water.
- Use the infusion on an empty stomach immediately after waking up.
- Mix aloe and onion juice. Add honey to the mixture. Take an onion remedy 3 times a day.
- Recipe for adults only. Fill the onion with vodka in a ratio of 1: 2. Ten days later, the infusion is ready and taken orally.
Traditional medicine knows several medicinal herbal infusions that expel parasites from the body without painful consequences. Tinctures of tansy and walnuts get rid of helminths pretty quickly.
- Tansy tincture.
- Place 50-70 g of tansy flowers in a container. Pour in one glass of boiling water. Under the lid, the infusion comes within two to three hours.
- Drink a tablespoon of the remedy four times a day.
- Another option for using tansy tincture is an enema with this composition.
- Walnuts against parasites.
- Take 100 g of walnut pericarp. Mix in a container with half a liter of alcohol and insist in the dark for 7 days.
- Mix green nut shells with sugar and honey and consume throughout the day.
- Grind unripe nuts and add 250 ml of boiling water to them with a little salt. After half an hour, the infusion is ready. You need to drink it throughout the day. In the evening, take a salty laxative.
How to remove worms from a child?
Many folk healing methods are suitable only for adult patients. To save children from parasites, it is recommended to use more gentle means.
- Peel the bulb, fill it with water and put it in the dark for a day. Strain the tincture through cheesecloth and give the child a quarter cup 3 times daily for 4 days. This remedy is excellent for roundworms in children.
- Pomegranate infusion is more effective against tapeworms. Mix the peel of a small pomegranate with 100 ml of boiled water. Give three times a day to children half a teaspoon of tincture.
- Mix small spoons of wormwood, buckthorn (bark) and chamomile. Add a glass of boiling water to the container. Give an infusion to an infected child, 2 tbsp. spoons. This must be done 4 times during the day.
- Invite these children to eat 15 green pumpkin seeds a day.
- Add blueberries to your child's menu. These berries slow down the reproduction of parasites in the body.
- Give children healing enemas with wormwood infusions.
- Fresh sorrel or a decoction of it will help.
- Add a kilogram of herbs to a bowl and place the container with sorrel in a boiling pot for 10 minutes.
- Strain the resulting broth through cheesecloth and add a tablespoon of sugar.
- Simmer until there is only one glass of liquid left.
- Consume within two days. Let the child drink two sips of the decoction before meals.
- Mix carrot juice with a little lemon juice. Add honey to the mixture and give the little patient a tablespoon in the evening and in the morning.
- Birch is included in the recipe for a very effective decoction. Pour half a glass of dry leaves with a glass of boiling water, and then boil for 10 minutes. Take 2-3 sips during the day.
Removal of worms is not an instant process. Parasites settle in the body, multiply and lay eggs. To cleanse the human body from their presence, complex treatment with folk methods will be required for weeks or even months.
The best way to get rid of worms is prevention. Pumpkin seeds, infusions of various herbs and healing enemas will help protect the child.